Wow. I haven't stopped by your blog for a while. Ethan is getting huge! I reckon that James will have him in the batting cage soon for spring training.
Some shopping was done this weekend and there are additional DVD's to add to our list: Cinderelmo, Elmo and Abby's Birthday Fun, 40th Anniversary Edition, Elmopalooza, Elmo and Abby's Christmas Countdown, Elmo's World: Holidays, Abby in Wonderland, and Elmo's World: The Great Outdoors.
Any Sesame Street DVD's (We have: Sing Yourself Silly, Friends to the Rescue, Sing, Hoot & Howl, Elmo's Potty Time, Monster Hits, Elmo Visits the Firehouse, Elmo Visits the Doctor, Elm's World-Pets, Learning to Share, Learning About Numbers, Elmo's World-Head to Toe with Elmo, Guess that Shape and Color, Bedtime with Elmo, The Jungle Alphabet Game, The Great Numbers Game, 1 2 3 Count with Me, Elmo in Grouchland, Big Bird Gets Lost, Sesame Street Sings Karaoke, and A Celebration of Me, Grover)
Sesame Street Characters (We have Elmo, Bert, Ernie, Count, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar, Abby, and Honkers, but we are missing Zoe, Big Bird, Prairie Dawn, Snuffy, and several others. They are about 6" or 7".)
Melissa and Doug Peg Puzzles (We have animals, but they have some really cute vehicle and shape puzzles and they also have a "Latch Board")
Any Geo Trax Set (Geo Tracks Track Pack with Trev was purchased.)
2 comments:
Wow. I haven't stopped by your blog for a while. Ethan is getting huge! I reckon that James will have him in the batting cage soon for spring training.
See Here or Here
Post a Comment